Star-Clicks

How much can I earn?
It depends on which membership plan you got. Income is definitely very low for Silver members. For Gold and Platinum membership like what I mentioned above, you have more available ads to view and higher payout.
How do I get paid?
Methods of payment are through PayPal, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, and Western Union.
Final thoughts…

I did mention that Star-Clicks has more negative reviews from its users than positive ones. Some of the complaints are account deactivation after upgrading, not upgrading account after paying the required amount, not paying its members, and more. However, there are other members who left positive comments regarding this site and even showed their proof of payments. As of this moment, I cannot confirm the authenticity of this site. I am still waiting for their reply. I want to use my earnings here to upgrade to a Gold Membership. When I do get a reply from them, I would update you immediately and if ever I requested for a payout, I would also keep you posted here. That’s all for now. I hope you got some thoughts or experiences to share regarding Star-Clicks

Post a Comment

0 Comments